1. Admission is strictly via the pay turnstile, or the designated gate and the Management Committee reserve the right to refuse admission.
2. Only bonafide, or authorised passes will be accepted for free admission. All other entry to the Ground will be paid at the advertised rate.
3. Alcohol IS NOT permitted past the Club House/Turnstiles.
4. All food and beverages consumed at the ground MUST be purchased from the Ground Club House or Snack Bar.
5. Foul and abusive language WILL NOT be tolerated. Offenders will be removed from the Ground.
6. Racist remarks or actions WILL NOT be tolerated. Offenders will be removed from the Ground.
7. This Club supports The Respect To Referees Movement, and spectators abusing Match Officials will be escorted from the Ground.
8. Smoking IS NOT permitted in the Club House, Changing Rooms or Covered Stands.
9. Entry onto the playing area other than in an emergency IS NOT permitted.